A. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, or information about activities which can be directly linked to that person, such as his or her purchases.
Our definition of personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of products, services or website visitors, from which individual identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products you purchase may be collected and combined with information about the products purchased by others. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and online visitors needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to our clients’ desires.
B. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you:
- Sign up for , register, or guest checkout on Flowergiftcenter.com;
- Register to use flowergiftcenter.com or sign up for news or notifications of specials or other promotions on flowergiftcenter.com;
- Submit your email address at Guest Checkout
- Place an order or purchase products or services at our online store or over the phone;
- Contact us for any reason, such as by replying to inquires by mail, fax or through our website, by telephone through customer service, or in person at one of our locations; or
- We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s network address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity and the time and date of your visit and purchases. This information may be collected through the use of “cookies” (see Online Specifics below). We also receive information from third parties who provide services or special promotions or products and we may combine this information with the other personal information we maintain about you. In either case, this policy statement governs this information.
C. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FLOWERGIFTCENTER
The personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with high-quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, and understand your needs so that we can serve you better. For example, we may use your telephone number, your email or your postal address to: (1) alert you about product recalls or safety issues; or (2) special opportunities and programs. We also may use personal information we collect to provide you with promotional information, which is information we believe will add value to your shopping, such as coupons or promotions. If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You may contact us at any time to decline Promotional Information (see Choice below).
D. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
1. Order Fulfillment
We may provide to a third party information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, if you request shipment for a purchase, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier, and if you pay by a credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed on to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services). However, we give suppliers, and others involved in the commerce distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the products or services you order, such as shipping and/or billing address, email address, telephone number and product orders. Moreover, we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
2. Our Contractors
We may contract with others to perform tasks or services on our behalf. For example, we might retain a company to process credit card payments, to email information about special offers, or to analyze data. If any of our contractors need access to your personal information, we require that they promise to use the information only to perform the tasks we have engaged them to perform. We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it
E. OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES
In addition, we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of flowergiftcenter.com, our clients, our employees or the public.
F. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. Personal information we collect is stored electronically.
We collect, process and maintain payment information, including credit card information, in compliance with the data security rules adopted by credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. This means that we do not retain debit card PINs or credit card security codes, and that any time we maintain a credit card number, such as when you create an online account, we use access controls and strong encryption to protect it. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which encrypts all information prior to transmitting it over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
Online account information is accessible only by using a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information in your online account, you must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of www.flowergiftcenter.com by anyone using your password. If others have access to your computer or email, they may be able to find your password and obtain information about you (such as your address or phone number), or change information in your user profile. You should not use an email account operated by an employer because many employers have the legal right to view your email or online accounts. Please advise us immediately at Info@flowergiftcenter.com if you believe your password has been misused.
We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain information or to request that certain information not be shared with third parties, by giving you numerous methods to inform us of your decision. Your choice to opt-out will not apply to your spouse and any add-on members.
1. If you do not want us to share information with third parties, you can: (a) call our customer service representatives at (UAE): (04) 4582508; (b) email us at email@example.com; or (c) write us at: international city france cluster P21 shop 12, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. If you do not want to receive Promotional Information (see Use of Personal Information by flowergiftcenter.com) or information about related services, you can: (a) call our customer service representatives at (UAE): (04) 4582508 (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (c) write us at international city france cluster P21 shop 12, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
3. If you do not want to receive promotional emails or sms, you can: (a) call our customer service representatives at Toll-Free (UAE): (04) 4582508; (b) email us at email@example.com; (c) write us at international city france cluster P21 shop 12, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. or
(d) click on unsubscribe from our promotional emails or sms.
H. ONLINE SPECIFICS
1. What Are Cookies and Are You Required to Accept Them?
While cookies are optional for browsing flowergiftcenter, they are required for registering, logging on, shopping or adding items to your cart. If you wish to purchase items or set up an account on The flowergiftcenter.com, you will need to accept a flowergidtcenter.com cookie.
2. Use of the flowergiftcenter Web Site by Children
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you should not provide information on the flowergiftcenter Website and should ask your parent to do so for you.
3. Online Links to Other Web Sites
4. Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Online Personal Information
You may update, review or correct your online account information at any time online by accessing your password-protected registration page via the “My Account” area of the Web site. You also may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (UAE): (04) 4582508
5. Retention of Information we Collect Online
Information we automatically collect as a result of your online activity is generally not retained in a personally identifiable form, or if the information is personally identifiable, we retain it only long enough for us to perform studies and analyses related to our website. The exception would be information we need in order to investigate fraud or problems associated with particular transactions or events
I. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or would like to contact us for any reason, you can do the following:
1. Call our Customer Service representatives at (UAE): (04) 4582508
2. Email us at email@example.com; or
3. Write us at: international city france cluster P21 shop 12, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
J. Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how information you provide will be used. If there is ever a material change to how we use information you provide and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.
K. ANALYTICS DATA DISCLAIMER
Analytics is a web analysis service. We have implemented Analytics features known as Demographics and Interest Reporting on this website.
The Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature allows us to collect data relating to the demographics (age and gender) and interests of visitors to our site. We collect such data to analyze how visitors engage with our website to develop the site and content around our users’ interests.. We do not collect or store personally identifiable information about visitors. We will use the data provided by Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests.